blimey. even a technophobe like me can manage this!
back with sparkly newsroundup later on
xxx
Wednesday, January 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All that glitters generally belongs to me, so join me for the mindless rambling and sparkly distractions that make life worth living. I'm getting married next year and suddenly panic has set in about looking good in a white dress. I'm hoping to use my much neglected blog to keep me motivated over the next year and hopefully help me shed 3 stone before my wedding day.
4 comments:
Hi Bru *waves*.
hello you!!
i've neglected my sparkly duty of late...things are about to change... :-)
Welcome to blogsville Bru. Looking forward to your sparkly catch up as you are my sparkle guru and I need some more of your wisdom.
hello!! am still getting used to this thing and thinking about my first sparkly ramble! will attempt to link to your blog too...if I don't die trying to work the bloody pc
Post a Comment