
Me. On holiday somewhere nicer than here.

Finally, after what feels like an entire afternoon of struggle, I think I am about to manage to post a photo of myself on my blog....
holds breath
All that glitters generally belongs to me, so join me for the mindless rambling and sparkly distractions that make life worth living. I'm getting married next year and suddenly panic has set in about looking good in a white dress. I'm hoping to use my much neglected blog to keep me motivated over the next year and hopefully help me shed 3 stone before my wedding day.
5 comments:
crumbs. it worked
Why thank you my darling! I'm not so clever as to be able to post a photo on my profile though. And frankly, I can't be arsed right now.
So good to have you back in the world of internet wibble
How come you look more like Sofia Loren and I look more like Father Jack in my equivalent Italian holiday pics? That's not Siena, is it?
I wish I looked like Sofia Loren. It's Verona, Thea, and it was wonderful.
Siena is on the list too
You look gorgeous as always. x
Post a Comment