Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This time it's serious

Update:
- weight loss this week: 4 pounds
- weight loss to date: 9 pounds
- weight still to lose: 3 stone

I have *gulp* signed up with a personal trainer. I have booked and paid for 10 sessions. I am terrified. She seems really nice although I'm sure that when it comes to training she'll turn into a rotweiller with bared teeth and scary shouty voice...I have heard stories, you know...

First actual training appointment is on Friday morning at 6.45am! That's actually crazy as I'm on holiday at the moment and it involves getting up at 5am to get to the gym on time. Still, the amount of money it's costing should motivate me to get my fat bum out of bed and on to the cross-trainer.

Second appointment with bridal dressmaker is on Saturday when I get to try on the toile (sample made in white fabric). I've lost half a stone since I was last there.

No comments: